The current version of the changes package is: 1.0.0
The changes LaTeX package provides manual change markup for LaTeX documents. The user enters changed text passages with special markup that is transformed into text with a special layout. The package provides a table of changes as well.
The author of the package is Ekkart Kleinod, for direct contact, please send an email to ekleinod [at] edgesoft.de, please mark your subject with [changes].
The package is hosted on sourceforge, please feel free to participate by pointing out errors, making suggestions, providing a translation, or take part in the implementation. If you want to use the package, please use the sourceforge or ctan download, or install the package via your LaTeX distribution (such as MiKTeX, TeXLive etc.)
This is an overview page for easy access to the provided content on sourceforge.
Documentation and Download
- package documentation (en, de)
- read the documentation
- download latest version
- direct download link for the latest version
- download selection
- select the file and version you want to download
Participation and Help
- changes sourceforge main page
- starting point for all the other sourceforge goodies: trackers, svn acces, news, etc.
- see some screenshots of markup text
- read news or subscripe to the news rss feed, every new version is announced here
- bugs and features
- make your wishes or suggestions, report errors
- open discussion
- discuss issues with the changes package here, this is the place for tips and tricks too